Welcome to the latest installment of my favorite language learning and travel tips. These are my favorite posts for the month of January!
Here is this month’s collection of resources for language learning and travel from around the web.
Language Learning Tips
- How to Become an Intrepreter from How to Get Fluent // A great post for those who are looking to make a career of languages.
- 10 Ways Learning a Language Will Change Your Life from Lingholic // This post is just so spot on.
- How to Guarantee Responses with Language Exchange from Lindsay Does Languages // Great tips from Lindsay on how to increase the chances language exchange partners will reply to your initial query.
- French Pronunciation Guide from Fluent in 3 Months // You all know how much I love proper pronunciation (even when I often mess it up myself, it’s something to aim for) and this post covers just that.
- Unblocking Tudou and Youku from Sapore di Cine // How to watch more Chinese video content when living outside of China.
- Underwater Photography Tips from Local Adventurer // This is definitely something that I’d love to get into in the near future, so I’m saving this post for later!
- 21 Things You Must Know Before Visiting Morocco from Local Adventurer // Another post from Local Adventurer, but this is definitely a must read if you’re interested in visiting Morocco.
- Andalusia, Spain from Melaine Fontaine // These photos are just gorgeous and have me wanting to go back to Spain again already!
- Visiting Taiwan from Ink + Adventure // Great tips on what to expect for those planning to visit Taiwan for the first time.
- Kyoto Highlights for First Time Visitors from To Europe and Beyond // Lovely tips for traveling to Kyoto, Japan.
Please feel free to share your favorite posts in the comments! I look forward to hearing from you.