One of the great things about Barcelona is that most everything is within walking distance. But there’s also a really fantastic public transport system if you’d prefer.
There are so many incredible things to do in Barcelona that I had a hard time narrowing them down for this list!
Here are 30 things you can do in Barcelona, Spain as a part of a self-guided walking tour:
1. Visit the cathedral and the surrounding neighborhood (Rue Ferran until La Rambla)
3. Day a day trip out to Montserrat
4. Visit the Santa Caterina Market
5. See the Roman remains at El Born Cultural Centre
6. Visit the Cathedral Santa Maria de la Mar
7. Check out Monasterio de Pedralbes
8. Head over to the Centre de Cultura Contemporània de Barcelona
9. Eat churros
10. Walk down to the pier
12. Sit on one of the benches near the Arc and people watch
13. Play “spot the Gaudi building”
14. Check out the Book Market in Sant Antoni on Sundays
15. Visit the El Salterio Tea House
16. See the Picasso Museum
17. Lust over chocolates at the Museu de la Xocolate
18. Visit the aquarium of Barcelona
19. Have a drink at Marsella Absinthe Bar
20. Stroll around Park Güell
21. Visit the Montjuic Hill Olympic Pool
23. Look up – and you’ll see gorgeous balconies and windows
24. Visit La Rambla and enjoy a glass of sangria at one of the restaurant patios (even if it is a touristy thing to do)
25. Walk the Gothic Quarter (El Barri Gòtic)
26. Catch some rays at one of Barcelona’s many beaches
27. Visit one of the many bakeries around the city
28. Visit the Maritime Museum
29. Just get lost while strolling down the various streets
30. Visit the Sagrada Familia
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
If you’ve ever made it to Breizh Café, or if you plan on trying it out on your next trip, I’d love to hear about it in the comments below. If you have a favorite creperie, I’d love to hear about it, too!
What about you?
Have you been to Barcelona? What did you enjoy while you were there?
If you haven’t been, what would you like to do most in Barcelona?
I’d love to hear from you in the comments below!