This next spring I will be going back to Paris to visit with family and I am so excited! It’s been several years since the last time I was there and I cannot wait to go back.
I love Paris, I love visiting Paris, I love the people in Paris, especially my family (who are so lucky to get to live there – ouais, je suis jalouse).
So in honor of our upcoming trip back to Europe, I’m going to give you ten things that I miss about Paris. I can’t wait to enjoy them all again!
Here are 10 things I miss about Paris:
1. Café – so completely different than American coffee
2. Boulangeries and patisseries
3. Monacos – the drink, not the place
4. Public Gardens
5. Everything you need being within walking distance
6. The history – you feel so completely immersed in it
7. Pain au chocolat in particular.. okay, maybe crepes… okay, maybe all sweets…
9. The patio seating at cafés and brasseries
If you’ve moved elsewhere, what are some things you miss about your home?[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]