Lindsay Dow over at Lindsay Does Languages recently tagged me to participate in the Language Tag Video linkup-sort-of-thing on Youtube. Since we happened to have my dad’s fancy camera this past weekend for another video project, I decided to take advantage of having it to record my video.
Alas, we had some problems filming (when I tried to do it on my own it only recorded three seconds at a time) and so I recruited M to help me out. I definitely need to invest in a better camera of my own and soon (one that I can operate alone).
The rules of this Video Tag require that I tag other language bloggers so I’m tagging Ellen Jovin of Words & Worlds of New York, Agnieszka Karch of 5 Minute Language, and Chris Broholm of Actual Fluency.
Here are the questions:
- What do you consider to be your native language?
- What was your first language learning experience?
- What languages have you studied and why did you start them?
- How does your personality affect how you learn languages?
- Do you prefer learning languages in a class or individually?
- What are your favourite language learning materials?
- How much time do you spend actively learning per day/week?
- What are your short term and long term language learning goals?
- What is your favourite language?
- What is the next language you want to learn?
- What advice can you give to new language learners?
Thank you for nominating me Lindsay! I had a lot of fun participating.
If I didn’t tag you, I’d still love to hear your answers! You can either create a video response to my video above on Youtube, or tell me you answers below in the comments. Either way, I look forward to learning more about your language learning adventures!