This is my first time creating a bucket list, and I actually got the idea from Blueberries, Blueberries. I will be editing this page and modifying things as I go, so the content will always be changing.
Eurolinguiste’s Adventure Wish List
- Fluently speak at least five languages. – Currently working on my sixth language. I have two more I would like to work on and then I’ll focus on my core five.
- Go to Italy, preferably Rome or Venice.
- Write a book.
- Do a vocal album.
- Learn to play the guitar well.
- Perform a concert singing and playing guitar by myself.
- Release at least ten albums.
- Write music for a movie or tv show or video game.
- Get my Master’s Degree.
- Have children.
- Fall in love and get married.
- Live in a different country.
- Buy a house.
- Get my Doctorate Degree.
- Scuba dive with a great white shark.
- Scuba dive with whale sharks.
- Attend a cooking class in France.
- Visit at least 5 continents. – Four down, one to go!
- Go truffle hunting.
- Visit the south of France.
- Have a personal library like this once I have a house I can build it into.
- Have an outdoor patio birthday like this.
- Perform in Europe.
- Perform in Asia.
- Learn to make proper macarons.
- Eat in the restaurant in the Eiffel Tower (I’m afraid of heights and have actually avoided even going too close to it).
- Go to a lantern festival.
- Visit Seattle.
- Visit Chicago.
- See the Great Wall of China.
- Stomp grapes at a vineyard.
- Scuba dive at an ancient shipwreck in Greece.
- Scuba dive at the Great Barrier Reef.
- See the Grand Canyon.
- Ride in a gondola in Venice.
- Visit the catacombs in Paris.
- Go to Santorini/Crete.
- Stay in a hotel that was converted from a castle.
- Visit The Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Orlando.
- Take a road trip.
- Visit the campuses of historic universities such as Cambridge, Stanford, Yale, Sorbonne, Oxford, Harvard, Princeton, etc.
to be continued…