I wanted to get a jump start on a few of my goals for this next year, so I decided to map out a few things that I’d love to do before 2014 arrives.
My 2013 End of Year Goals
1. Actually complete NaNoWriMo. I participated last year, but didn’t make it past 6,000 words.
2. Meet my Goodreads reading goal for 2013.
3. Release new music (one song or more if possible).
4. Continue practicing sax at least 1 hr a day.
5. Add practicing flute in a couple days a week.
6. Practice guitar 30 min or more a day.
7. Study language 30 min or more a day.
8. Keep exercising at least 3 times per week.
9. Find more contributors for Teen Jazz. I’d like to the site to continue growing, but creating regular, unique and useful content regularly by myself is getting more and more difficult as my schedule fills with other things.
10. Start writing music again.
Those are my 2013 end of year goals. What are some things you’d like to accomplish before 2014 arrives?
01 Feb 2018 - Language Resources